Friday, March 13, 2020

Covid-19 Virus

Fenton have 8 matches scheduled over the next 3 weeks, which could well be affected by the Covid-19 virus. We are currently awaiting a decision from the NSDCA as to whether all matches should be suspended for the time being, but don't expect a decision before Monday. At the time of writing, our Major Cup match against Stafford on Monday is going ahead, but this could change.